XOR is a powerful, elegant and easy-to-use product that simplifies the job of Inline XBRL and XBRL preparers and reviewers.
Whether you’re preparing to file with the US SEC, US FERC, UK HMRC, South Africa CIPC and ESMA, XOR provides a secure, online, multiuser system that enables users to collaboratively review, validate, and manage the creation of regulatory Inline XBRL and standard XBRL filings.
XOR - The Defacto Standard In XBRL Review And Validation Tools
XOR is the defacto standard for cloud-based XBRL reviewing tools. Combining a powerful set of features, with an elegant and intuitive user interface, XOR’s collaborative reviewing, reporting, validation, and workflow features have been used to review and finalize 1000s of XBRL filings since its introduction in 2013.
With the addition of Inline XBRL capabilities and support for the latest validation rules applicable to multiple XBRL reporting mandates, XOR offers a compelling set of features that make it an invaluable tool for companies seeking to file high-quality, valid, and standards-compliant iXBRL documents.
Value to Users
- Web-based, intuitive, easy navigation
- Secure and fast document sharing portal
- Collaborative, multiuser, realtime alerts
- Hyperlinked, powerful reports for reviewing, analysis, and validations
- Powerful and inexpensive, XOR speeds up your reviewing process
- Supports all the latest taxonomies for SEC, FERC, CIPC, HMRC, and many other reporting requirements