Contexxia revolutionizes the way SEC filings can be analyzed. Contexxia helps users discover new and changed content in 10-K and 10-Q SEC filings, provides insights into accounting data reported in financial statements and footnotes, and highlights past, present, and future events that may affect a company’s performance. Leveraging our patented Natural Language Processing techniques, a sophisticated data model, and by incorporating the richness of XBRL data, Contexxia brings to the forefront what is hidden in plain sight in SEC filings. Contexxia’s powerful features unlock insights into SEC filings that benefit a wide variety of users including Investment Analysts, Researchers, Regulators, Accounting Firms, Law Firms and many others.
Contexxia leverages our patented technologies to enable fast processing of large volumes of regulatory filings. If you are an Analyst, Research Firm, a Hedge or Mutual Fund or an Investment Bank, here’s what you get.
- Faster analysis of large volumes of corporate filings, significantly less effort
- Identify changes and trends, gain unique insights through semantic comparisons
- Intuitive, elegant and easy navigation
- Saves time and money
Contexxia offers a rich, yet elegantly simple, set of features. Here are some of them.
- Semantic Textual Comparison – No more redlined documents; Contexxia identifies semantic differences in textual content between two filings.
- Numerical Analysis – Contexxia leverages XBRL filings to provide analytics on the numerous data points (numerical facts) in a financial report.
- Events Analysis – Contexxia provides an events timeline to get unique perspectives on SEC filings.